Cool looking power box. If you cant get tho this link let me know.
Text from the article below.
Regarding my main product. I call it the JuiceBox. It is basically the result of years of doing this distilled down into the most basic, rugged widget I can package. So far, my local ham club is pretty nuts over it. I sold one yesterday to the owner of a gunshop in S.C…. as soon as he saw it, he bought, and wants to discuss distributing. Great news for me and my family, very encouraging. In this tough job market, I am actually starting to get ahead with this product.
It is built into a U.S. Army ammo can.
Here are basic specs:
* Case is heavy gauge enameled steel, welded at all seams, and given 3 coats of quality paint.
* Hinged lid is sealed with a continuous rubber gasket and is removable.
* Inverter provides 400 watts constant, 800 watts surge.
* Two AGM batteries totaling 24 AH. Sealed and maintenance free.
* Digital meter displays voltage remaining in the batteries.
* Two marine-grade 12 volt sockets for all common automotive devices.
* Two 12 volt Power Pole connections for low-loss, secure connections to demanding or sensitive gear.
* Two 120 volt pigtails, three-prong, to power common ‘house power’ devices.
* One USB pigtail, 5 volt regulated.
* 3-amp Automatic Battery Charger – charges and maintains the batteries when AC power is available.
* Automatic Solar Controller, 4.5 amp capacity. Can easily handle up to 60 watts of solar panels.
* Durable folding solar panel, 10 watts, fits within case.
Complete unit with solar panel is $550.00
If you already have a solar panel the price is $400.00