Author Topic: Passing the General  (Read 19280 times)

scubadivingjoe

• Prepper
Re: Passing the General
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 11:55:30 PM »
Congrats on the General

jsr5

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »
I read this thread several days ago while I was waiting for my login to be approved it is a great thread, it answered a bunch of questions for me and I was really sorry I wasn't able to just say Thanks for the info provided. Not only did it give me hope of passing my tests when I take them since I was very unsure of myself on this stuff. It gave me an asnser to the question of could I should I take two or all three tests at the same time. I was afraid as a new it would sound stupid and or arrogant to even suggest I would take all the tests at once. I see now that not only is it not stupid or arrongant some even reccomend trying to do so.

So I have came back just to say Thanks Quietus for a very informative and helpful thread.

bryanthegoon

• Extra Class and VE
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 01:39:11 AM »
I read this thread several days ago while I was waiting for my login to be approved it is a great thread, it answered a bunch of questions for me and I was really sorry I wasn't able to just say Thanks for the info provided. Not only did it give me hope of passing my tests when I take them since I was very unsure of myself on this stuff. It gave me an asnser to the question of could I should I take two or all three tests at the same time. I was afraid as a new it would sound stupid and or arrogant to even suggest I would take all the tests at once. I see now that not only is it not stupid or arrongant some even reccomend trying to do so.

So I have came back just to say Thanks Quietus for a very informative and helpful thread.

Yea basically if you pass one test the VEs will typically poke and prod you until you at least try the next one :)

PeterRabbit

• Static Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Extra Class
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2012, 12:48:05 PM »
Welcome to the site, JSR.  And yes, by all means, go for all of it.  Nothing to lose, lots of bandwidth to gain!!!