Author Topic: Are we doing a good job or not? What can we do better  (Read 22240 times)

DragoSapien

• Global Moderator
Re: Are we doing a good job or not? What can we do better
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2014, 03:04:52 PM »
My turn to vent!!!!  First of all the site is boring looking. It need to have a survival preparedness feel to it. (Maybe some zombie hams). LOL!!!
Other then that, the site is good and is a much better place for us prepared hams then other ham sites. Allot of hams don't like to help people like us because they don't like the reason why we became ham in the first place. YES!!!! at first I became a ham because of my prepping. But after that I discovered the bigger world of ham radio and now have a new hobby.
Im part of a Facebook group called Ham Radio Go Kits. Its gotten big. I would like to see something like that here, maybe we could get some of those people to join up. And just so you Adm. know, I do have a link to this site on my website and Facebook page.

http://www.desertratpreppers.com/home.htm

AD

• Administrator
  • Extra Class Ham Radio Op / VE, CERT
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 06:35:13 PM »
Drago

Thank for the input.

I am in discussions with a few folks about improving the sight and making it more active.  By the end of the year  i should have a better idea on what to do and how much its going to cost me to make it happen. 

Stay tuned......
The only dumb question is the one that did not get asked!!

Lamewolf

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 06:23:04 AM »
Would love to see more activity, so come on folks, lets get the ideas flowing !  Also would love to see a QRP section !

AD

• Administrator
  • Extra Class Ham Radio Op / VE, CERT
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 08:44:29 AM »
Done.  Now start filling it.
The only dumb question is the one that did not get asked!!